HANDS ON BARISTA TRAINING 3-HOUR COURSE
No previous experience necessary.
Designed for home enthusiasts who want to take their skills to the next level.
Our popular 3–Hour Short Barista Training Course is a comprehensive lesson in creating consistently excellent espresso and perfectly textured milk.
Students will leave this Barista training course feeling confident using an espresso machine, recognizing the correct calibration of a burr grinder, making all the classic espresso based drinks and maintaining their coffee brewing equipment.
On completion of the 3 hours, you will be rewarded with a “Certificate In Espresso Skills”, certifying that you have attended and successfully completed this course.
Scroll down for more class information.
We understand not everyone learns in the same way, so we cater to your individual learning style by having a maximum of 3 students per class.
Total price – $245 per person
Select your course date and register today!
Comprehensive Course Overview
- The history and science of espresso coffee.
- The New Zealand coffee industry and current trends.
- Getting familiar with the types and parts of an espresso machine.
- Grinder types, calibration and espresso shot timing.
- Judging the quality of a good extraction.
- Proper espresso grinding, dosing, distribution and tamping.
- 4 steps to achieve consistently smooth & silky milk.
- Coffee house recipes & best practice (short blacks, long blacks, macchiattos, flat whites, cappucinnos and lattes)
- Equipment cleaning, care and maintenance.
Does someone you know have a lot of passion, but needs that expert training to get their coffee up to cafe standard?
Make it happen for them, we’re sure you’ll love the benefits as much as they will!